Fire Protection Designer/Engineer
SSC Engineering is currently seeking a Fire Protection Designer/Engineer. This role involves project design and management involving fire sprinkler, standpipe, special suppression systems, fire alarm and life safety design.
Our fire protection group is a small, innovative and energetic group. We specialize in industry-leading Revit design for bid/specification, full-system, and installation shop drawing design. The candidate for this role would be someone who enjoys working in a positive team environment, is self-motivated, willing to learn quickly and be innovative in design and workflow.
Specific position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project design and management
• Maintain project schedules
• Coordinate design with other disciplines
• Maintain positive client relationships
Desired Skills and Experience Qualifications:
• Has 2-10 years’ experience in design of fire sprinkler, life safety, or other fire protection systems.
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Fire Protection or Related Engineering degree
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
• Proven fire protection design capability in a wide variety of commercial and residential project types
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in the use of Revit
• Knowledge of building and fire protection codes and standards
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality design
• Must be open to occasional travel.
Benefits Package is available.
Submit resume with cover letter indicating experience, knowledge, goals and note which role you are seeking to email@example.com. Pay is commensurate with experience and demonstration of knowledge. Equal Opportunity Employer
We are always looking for great candidates to join our team. If you feel you would make a great fit to help us serve clients, we would love to hear from you.
Submit resume with cover letter indicating experience, knowledge, goals and a role you are seeking to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pay is commensurate with experience and demonstration of knowledge. Equal Opportunity Employer.